The following are a series of media releases from the Coconino County Sheriff’s Office regarding the recovery of the body of a man who died while wingsuit flying in Paria Canyon.
- 12-Year-Old Rescued After Being Injured in Climbing Accident
- Coconino Sheriff’s Search and Rescue Respond to People Caught Unprepared in Monsoon Weather
- Multi-agency Rescue of 18 Year Old Injured Hiker at Grand Falls
- Rescue of Injured Hiker at Lava River Cave
- Rescue of Climbing Accident Victim at Oak Creek Vista