The following are a series of media releases from the Coconino County Sheriff’s Office regarding the recovery of the body of a man who died while wingsuit flying in Paria Canyon.
- Inclement Weather a Factor in Three Simultaneous Search and Rescue Events
- “Good Karma Tuesday” benefits Coconino County Sheriff’s Search and Rescue Unit
- –Save the Date–Kachina Peaks Avalanche Center (KPAC) Introduction to Avalanches Presentation
- Sheriff’s Office Search and Rescue Conducts Two Rescue Missions on the San Francisco Peaks
- CANCEL: MISSING PERSON–Phoenix Venezia-Phillips