The following are a series of media releases from the Coconino County Sheriff’s Office regarding the recovery of the body of a man who died while wingsuit flying in Paria Canyon.
- –Save the Date–Kachina Peaks Avalanche Center (KPAC) Introduction to Avalanches Presentation
- Sheriff’s Office Search and Rescue Conducts Two Rescue Missions on the San Francisco Peaks
- CANCEL: MISSING PERSON–Phoenix Venezia-Phillips
- SAR and DPS Ranger Respond to Hikers Stranded in Oak Creek Canyon
- Technical Rescue of Man Injured During Fall from Harding Point