On May 10th at approximately 2:30 pm the Coconino County Sheriff’s Office and the Coconino County Sheriff’s Search and Rescue Unit responded to a report of an injured hiker in West Clear Creek.
- 12-Year-Old Rescued After Being Injured in Climbing Accident
- Coconino Sheriff’s Search and Rescue Respond to People Caught Unprepared in Monsoon Weather
- Multi-agency Rescue of 18 Year Old Injured Hiker at Grand Falls
- Rescue of Injured Hiker at Lava River Cave
- Rescue of Climbing Accident Victim at Oak Creek Vista